Dibba rotti is one of the favorite evening snack..When ever idli is made as breakfast..that day evening snack will be dibba rotti.The crispy edges and the cooked onion and green chillies gives awesome taste.
small size onion finely chopped
green chilies 2 chopped finely
2 shredded small carrot piece (optional)
oil 3 tspns (for each rotti)
- Heat the pan by with 3 tspns of oil..
- When the oil is hot pour the enough batter into the pan and spread it to get around shape..do not flatten thin like regular dosa..it should be little thick(1/2 inch)
- Sprinkle the chopped onions,green chillies and carrot shredding on the top of rotti.
- cover the rotti with some lid or big plate..so that the rotti top will be cooked with the pressure and vapor….and bottom will be fried to golden brown color with crispy consistency.
- Let it cook on low flame for 5 to 7 minutes…when u touch the top of the rotti it should not stick to ur finger..then we can say that its cooked..off the flame and enjoy eating dibba rotti with any chetni of your wish.