green chilllies 4
ginger garlic paste 1/2 tspn
curry leaves few
Turmeric powder 1/2 tspn
Red chilli powder as per required
salt to taste
Tadka/ Talimpu /Seasoning:-
Oil 2 to 3 spoons
Cumin seeds 1/2 tspn (avalu)
Mustard seeds 1/2 tspn (jeela karra)
Chana dal 1 tspn
split urad dal 1 tspn
- Clean the baby corn and wash them..cut into 1 and half inch pieces.
- chop the tomatoes , onion and green chillies.
- Was the green peas and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet ..when the oil is hot enough reduce the flame to sim and add the tadka ingredients and saute till the mustard seeds splits..
- Now add the chopped onions ,chilies and curry leaves and saute till onions are half cooked..add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add chopped baby corn and peas..saute them for 5 to 6 minutes and add chopped tomatoes to it and let it cook on medium flame for 5 more minutes.
- Now add enough salt , turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder ..mix it well and place the lid..let it cook till the corn becomes soft and the curry is done.. check for correctness of spices when the curry is cooked and off the flame.
This curry goes very well with both roti and rice.